All current Goalscapers can use the new web application by logging in here. And there is an Upload feature that makes it easy to transfer existing goalscapes (GSP files) created in Goalscape Online or Goalscape Desktop to the new web app.
This short video describes how to do this migration (and there are written instructions below):
- In Goalscape Online, select the project you want, click the ‘down from the cloud’ (Download GSP) button at the top of the screen and Save the .gsp file somewhere on your hard drive.
Goalscape Desktop users will already have their projects stored as GSP files on their hard drive.
- Login to the web application and select the Home screen.
- Click the ‘up into the cloud’ (Import goalscape) button at the top of the screen and select the GSP file from your hard drive.
- The uploaded goalscape will open and you can update it and share it with other Goalscapers.
- Goal Attachments and Comments will not be transferred – we are working on this.
- Sharing is not maintained, so uploaded goalscapes need to be shared again in the web app.
- If a collaborator already has a Goalscape account (Unlimited subscriber, Free user or Trialist), sharing works exactly as before.
- New users need to Register for a Free trial on the web app before goalscapes can be shared with them (goalscape Invitations, as currently supported in Online, are pending).
- This is currently a one-way process and there is no sync between the products: changes made in the uploaded goalscape using the web app will not be reflected in the version in Online (and vice versa).
If you have any trouble please email email@example.com – we’ll help you fast!